Friday, July 23, 2010

Keeping it Casual

I woke up waaaay too early this morning, so decided to head into work at the crack of dawn. I didn't feel like fussing too much with my clothes, so went with one of my favorite casual/sporty outfits:



It doesn't get much simpler than a cotton khaki skirt + white crew neck tee. I added my gold sandals so I'd feel a little more office-appropriate. Although I'll be slipping into my Converse flip flops for happy hour tonight!

The clothes:
Khaki skirt - Gap
White tee- Gap
Sandals - Payless
Pinecone necklace - Grandma Ruth
Sapphire earrings - Grandma Kappy

5 comments:

  1. Very casual chic outfit! reminds me of Joan Holloway!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that skirt and shoes. Don't you just love khaki. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's such a classic look. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Goosshh.....u looks so sweet in that outfit.
    Batik Easy Wear
    www.blossombatik.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment - it'll appear here once I review it. The helps keep the spam bots from junking up the comments (and makes sure I get to read and respond to comments, too!)

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.