Thursday, July 1, 2010

Happy Anniversary, Plus Model Magazine!

I'm so honored to be featured in this month's edition of Plus Model Magazine. The magazine's editor, Maddy Jones, interviewed me over Gmail Chat last weekend. We chatted for over an hour, and the time absolutely flew. Maddy is such an interesting woman, with a lot of passion for the magazine she runs and the women she's reaching through it.

Plus Model Magazine is celebrating its 4th anniversary this year, and they pulled out all the stops for this special edition. My favorite articles this month include:

One on One with Sara Bartlett - I know it's tacky to say my favorite article is the one about me, but give me a break. I'm excited!

What We Wore - a roundup of the best fashion spotted on real women at Full Figured Fashion Week

Head to Toe - A spread of 4 really cute outfits that cost, head to toe, under $100

Up and Close and Personal - a really interesting interview with one of the plus modeling industry's most recognizable veterans: Jessica Lavoie

2 comments:

  1. It's not tacky - it is wonderful and you should be proud of yourself and the interview. I loved every word of it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment - it'll appear here once I review it. The helps keep the spam bots from junking up the comments (and makes sure I get to read and respond to comments, too!)

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.