Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Friend Date

I have a date with one of my friends after work tonight; we're going to window shop at Mall of America then grab a bite to eat. So obviously I needed to pull together a great outfit - to wow my friend! She always looks great and I'd like to keep up. So I'm wearing one of my favorites:



I like to maintain a fairly minimal closet, so I do wear the same clothes over and over. To keep my outfits feeling fresh and new, I mix them with different accessories. The last time I wore my high waisted skirt and striped top, I wore big earrings and lots of bracelets. This time, I went for a major necklace:



Geez, I look tired today. Better put on some more blush and concealer!

The clothes:
Flower bib necklace - Lane Bryant
Striped top - Kohl's
Skirt - Lane Bryant Icon Collection
Bracelet - Lia Sophia
Shoes - DesignerShoes.com

6 comments:

  1. I just bought this top last week on clearance from Kohls as well - would never have thought about pairing it with a skirt! I love it! Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You'll have to let me know how you wear the top, Stephany!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I find it hard to believe that you'd ever have trouble keeping up with anyone's awesome look. You and Kimberly are my fashion heroes. ;)

    Enjoy! I like the stripes with the skirt..I'm trying to decide what to pair with my new denim pencil skirt. I have a few things, of course, but I want to wear it often..:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You can never go wrong with stripes - instant chicness! Have fun tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  5. great outfit!
    http://pinkwater-lily.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

This blog is inactive and is no longer accepting comments.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.