Thursday, July 1, 2010

$10 Shopping Restriction



You might recall that I put myself on a shopping ban back in May - it was difficult to break my near-constant habit of shopping, but I learned a lot and saved some $$. Since coming back from the Lane Bryant Blogger Conference, my shopping has reached a frenzied state (to put it nicely). Tina, of T Minus, T Plus, and I have been discussing the need to make it stop. For both of us. I proposed another shopping ban. Lawyer that she is, Tina negotiated a deal - we each restrict our shopping to $10 a week for the month of July and see who can find the best value each week.

A game! Yay! So much more fun than just cutting out shopping completely. It's also more fun to play when more people are playing. So...are you in?

5 comments:

  1. This is going to be fun! And challenging.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in.

    I can do this! (at least I'm going to try to!!) My husband will thank y'all later if it works.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounds so fun. I want to play.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so in! I already found some deals for $10! That's a perfect #, you will be surprised what great things you can find for $10!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment - it'll appear here once I review it. The helps keep the spam bots from junking up the comments (and makes sure I get to read and respond to comments, too!)

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.