Saturday, June 26, 2010

Such Fun on a Saturday

It's been a wonderful, though busy, Saturday so far. I started the morning off by running down to the Farmer's Market with Dan for some breakfast and to pick up a few bunches of herbs. We live a block away from the market which is ideal because the neighborhood becomes jam-packed with cars and shoppers by about 8AM.

After the market, I was interviewed by Plus Model Magazine's editor, Maddy Figueroa-Jones. What a treat! I met Maddy at the Lane Bryant blogger conference. She is a wonderful woman with the most amazing spirit. You can get a glimpse of that spirit in her video on Inside Curve.

After that, I had to run a few errands to prep for the accessories swap party I'm hosting for a few of my girlfriends. I love throwing parties; preparing for them is at least half the fun! Here's what I wore while running around today:



I rarely include a purse in the pictures of my outfits, but was literally racing out the door. I'm carrying one of my favorite bags - it's a slouchy leather bag from Hobo International. It has two pockets on the side and two more on the inside. It holds so much! Kimberly asked me to do a "What's In My Purse" post, and I'm going to do it with this bag. You won't believe what's in there right now!



The clothes:
Black ruffled bolero - LB
Turquoise tunic - LB
Leggings - LB (holy cow, I didn't realize I was head to toe LB today)
Shoes - Designer Shoes.com
Purse - Hobo International

4 comments:

  1. did you get that tunic recently from LB? Because i need it to LIIIIVE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Since I'm scared of dresses I'm a big fan of the "is it" tunics from LB that I can wear with jeans..this outfit is super cute! Also <3 Madeline's outfit she picked out..was one of my favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a HUGE fan of the LB "Is It" tunics - they're so versatile and fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That blue color is amazing on you. You look fabulous.

    ReplyDelete

This blog is inactive and is no longer accepting comments.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.