Monday, June 14, 2010

Menswear-inspired Look

If you follow me on Twitter or Facebook, you know that I scored yesterday at Lane Bryant thanks to a coupon and 40% off clearance. So that means, lots of fun new outfits to debut this week! The first is a menswear-inspired look:



I woke up with kind of blotchy skin this morning, so instead of reaching for my usual tinted moisturizer + concealer combination I used Revlon Photo Ready Foundation. And I've been loving my my Bare Minerals lipgloss in Cupcake - it tastes really delicious, like vanilla, and lasts longer than a lot of glosses.





The clothes:
Necklace - Lia Sophia
Earrings - Patina
Tunic - Lane Bryant
Belt - Target
Leggings - Lane Bryant
Shoes - Payless

5 comments:

  1. I am pretty sure I have that same shirt from LB. I haven't worn it in a long time though - I need to pull it out!

    Also, I adore BM lipgloss too! I have a couple of colors, but Cupcake sounds and looks lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If this is what you look like blotchy, I want to stab you. You're glowing, Girl! And I know you used the make-up, but make-up only does so much. Or, if I am wrong and you are a hot mes under that make-up, then I clearly need to get me some!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, pull out the shirt and let me see how you wear it, Kimberly! That would be really fun for a bunch of us to do - see how we each wear the same piece.

    And Tina- uhm, yeah. The makeup works wonders. I did all kinds of terrible things last night like drink a bit of wine, smoke a cigarette (whaaaat? I know) and then I went to bed with my makeup still on. So my skin was ticked off this AM. Photo Ready to the rescue!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm in serious need of leggings!! I love these on you!

    jessica

    www.curvyconfident30something.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would wear leggings every other day if I could, Jessica! I thought they were a terrible trend at first, but am officially on board.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment - it'll appear here once I review it. The helps keep the spam bots from junking up the comments (and makes sure I get to read and respond to comments, too!)

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.