Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Lane Bryant Blogger Conference* - Day 1

There are no official activities today; everyone is flying/driving in from their respective cities. I met fellow Twin Cities blogger Di of Fat Chic on the airplane, and am keeping my eyes peeled for the rest of the conference crew.

We're staying at the Hampton Inn & Suites; it's nice. We were greeted with swag bags and a full intinerary for tomorrow's events upon arrival. It's going to be a jam-packed day! I just ran over to the local Wal-Mart to pick up snacks (aheam, wine) and a couple of toiletries that I couldn't carry onto the plane. Now I'm going to slip into my swim suit, grab a book and hit the pool. Until tomorrow...!

* Lane Bryant is paying all expenses associated with this trip including but not limited to air travel, accomodations, meals and a complimentary outfit.

4 comments:

  1. Can't wait to hear about the conference. :) Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was so great to meet you in person. I will try to be nice tomorrow, but I make no promises! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You neglected to mention that you got wine at dinner. How come we only got to hear about the toiletries? Did you already figure out that I would be banging on your door trying to steal your wine? How did you get me figured out so quickly?

    Dinner was a ton of fun! It was great to get to met you in person after reading your blog for so long.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have fun! Obviously, you will! I'm looking forward to hearing about it!

    ReplyDelete

This blog is inactive and is no longer accepting comments.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.