Sunday, June 27, 2010

Fashion to Figure

I've been getting to know Fashion to Figure a bit, having read my friend Tina's review on a dress sent to her by the brand; and checking out their Facebook Fan page. I'm excited to have another resource for what appears to be on-trend, flirty separates and dresses.

Here are a few of my current faves from Fashion to Fit's site (notice an unintentional black & gray theme...)



Have you ordered anything from Fashion to Figure? If so, what was your experience like?

2 comments:

  1. they have this cute black halter with flowers on it that I am falling in love with!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like that grey tiered dress. I'm just scared to buy something that requires strapless since I can't find a good strapless bra in my size. My I might have to get that and wear something over it.

    ReplyDelete

This blog is inactive and is no longer accepting comments.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.