Friday, June 18, 2010

Bombshell Roundup

I love when my fellow bloggers do all the digging for me. Check out a list of retailers having sales, compiled by Curves and Chaos.

I'll take two of everything on Lilli's Lust List.

My shower needs both of the new shea butter soap scents from Pre de Provence: White Gardenia & Lime Zest. I'll be checking them out at StormSister today!

Anika is a master of getting the whole layered look just right.

Two of my favorite bloggers, in one convenient post! Curvy Fashionista features Alissa Wilson of Stylish Curves in today's Show & Tell series.

4 comments:

  1. I love that you are doing these lists!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you like it! It's a fun way to be sorta lazy and still get a post up. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG thank you so much sweetie!!!
    love your lists, inspiring :)

    have a lovely weekend :))

    xx Anika
    sweetfacedstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Lime Zest seems to be selling the most. I think because it is summer, who knows. But I prefer the White Gardenia Pre de Provence shea butter soap....Delish!

    ReplyDelete

This blog is inactive and is no longer accepting comments.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.