Monday, April 19, 2010

Review of Spa Ritual Nail Polish

Check out my review of Spa Ritual nail polish; I bought mine at StormSister here in St. Paul - you can order from StormSister's web site or go to Spa Ritual to find a salon near you that carries the brand.

Below the video, I've included still shots of the polishes since my lighting didn't do them justice.

>


Airhead - the soft pink with slightly lilac undertones.



Hope Springs Eternal - vibrant pink with pearlescent gleam.



Photo credits: Skinstore.com

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the plug, Sara! And I'm really diggin' your videos. Keep up the great work.

    Did you look at the various orange lacquers that I carry from SpaRitual? Take a look during your next visit.

    Now, I just have to figure out how to add this to my YouTube page.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment - it'll appear here once I review it. The helps keep the spam bots from junking up the comments (and makes sure I get to read and respond to comments, too!)

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.