Friday, March 26, 2010

Random Cuteness

Another Friday, another mishmash of random things I think are cute:

Not your usual denim jacket, this Babyphat version is a great alternative to boxier, more traditional versions.

Super soft twill cargo crops scream springtime to me; they're a weekend staple paired with strappy sandals and sparkly jewelry.

I'd pair this laid back top with tight jeans - the drapiness would go a long way toward camoflaging a tummy.

A stylish reminder to love the life you live. From Target!

1 comment:

  1. Love the top! Am also sporting a version of the messy bun today :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment - it'll appear here once I review it. The helps keep the spam bots from junking up the comments (and makes sure I get to read and respond to comments, too!)