Monday, February 8, 2010

IN Balm Winners

Thanks to everyone who completed my Valentine poem for a chance to win a tube of IN Balm from StormSister Spatique. Every one of the poems made smile, and quite a few had me laughing out loud!

The two winners, randomly selected, are:

Rebecca who wrote -
Roses are pink, daffodils are yellow
I know I'm gorgeous, even on the days I feel like a marshmallow!

Kimmers who wrote -
Roses are pink, daffodils are yellow
I know I'm gorgeous, just look at me...hello!
Ha! :)

Rebecca & Kimmers, please email your mailing address to me at BombshellBeautyBlog@gmail.com; if I don't hear from you by Thursday @ 5:00 p.m. central time, I'll go on to another winner.

Thanks again to Becky Sturm of StormSister for partnering with me on this give-away!

2 comments:

  1. Kimmi and Rebecca, your goodies are on their way.
    Thanks for playin'

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment - it'll appear here once I review it. The helps keep the spam bots from junking up the comments (and makes sure I get to read and respond to comments, too!)

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.