Monday, December 7, 2009

Beauty Moment- mySkin

There are few things in life (my life, at least) more mind-boggling than figuring out skin care. No matter what stage of life you're in, no matter what you're looking for, there are waaaay too many options available. I tend to be a very loyal skincare consumer because I think it's slightly less confusing to just buy everything in one line. The end result? Inconsistent results and the nagging feeling that I'm being a sucker. If you're with me on this, check out a new web site called mySkin.

The premise of mySkin is that it'll take down a whole bunch of information - about your skin type, concerns, current regimen and every product you've ever used - and will create a list of skin care products that will work for you. mySkin doesn't seem to be dedicated to any specific brand, either, which is refreshing. The list of products recommended for me ranged from low to high end brands. They don't sell anything or take on any advertisers which makes me feel like I can actually trust the advice they've given me.

mySkin is accessible by invitation only so if you'd like to see which products they recommend for you click here. Click the Log In button and use this access code: bombshellbeauty. You'll be able to access all the fun features, including a blog channel and chat forum where you can trade tips on skin care.

1 comment:

  1. Hmmmm, you don't like a personal consulation with a skincare professional? Pity. Have you just been lied to or sold product that just didn't work?
    The Midwest is tough because you can't use the same products all year long.

    Also, one brand doesn't always do everything.

    Stop in. I'd love for you to try the IN Skincare line and get your feedback.

    Tootles,

    Becky

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment - it'll appear here once I review it. The helps keep the spam bots from junking up the comments (and makes sure I get to read and respond to comments, too!)