Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Beauty Moment- Bobbi Brown Sheer Color Cheek Tint

Bobbi Brown's newest cheek product - Sheer Color Cheek Tint - looks absolutely delicious. I usually avoid using foodie adjectives to describe things that are not, in fact, food. But the first thought that popped in my head when I saw this shiny, chubby stick was, "I want to take a bite!" Like it was a fabulous little popsicle. And in fact, the sheer wash of color the stick leaves on your skin is perfectly light and fresh - much like a brightly colored frozen treat. Do you disagree?



Shown in sheer pink, the cheek tint is available in six soft, gorgeous shades. One of them will be perfect for your skin tone and will make you look lit from within. Another cliche' that I try to avoid, but again - I can't seem to help myself.

Available at your local Bobbi Brown counter or online for $22.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is inactive and is no longer accepting comments.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.