Monday, August 17, 2009

On the Hunt for Fall Pieces

The one item I most definitely want this fall is a leather jacket. The last time I owned one, Married...with Children was considered risque, Color Me Bad's latest cassette was in constant rotation on my tape deck, and gas cost about $1.25. Needless to say that particular leather jacket was about as cool as the Glamour Shots I had taken for my birthday.

I haven't found my leather jacket yet. I know I want one that is black, with a few zippers and a motorcycle feel. I'm on the hunt. If you see one that you think I should know about, shoot me an email at BombshellBeautyBlog@gmail.com or leave a comment here. And while you're at it, let me know what you're on the hunt for. Let's help each other get fabulous for Fall!

6 comments:

  1. I'm looking for several things this year:
    - a great, classic khaki jacket. I've yet to find out that fits "the girls" and isn't too trendy so I can wear it more than one season.
    - a pair of multi-color or animal print flats or kitten heels. I had a fabulous pair that finally died last year, so I need a replacement.
    - more skirts! Skirts have been my godsend this summer and I'd love more that can transition into fall/winter well. If I could find a cordoroy tulip skirt in a rich, fallish color, I'd be in heaven!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love my Schott jacket. They're crazy expensive (I got mine at cost where I work), but they'll last you forever.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good point AVClayton - buying something crazy expensive but that will last forever is something to keep in mind. Buying something crazy expensive that will last a season? Just downright crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tiffany- I think we have really similar taste!! I've been on the lookout for a great pair of animal print shoes for ages. I have ginormous feet though, and the right pair has been so elusive.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Sarah - found a HUGE selection of animal print flats... http://www.6pm.com/search/shoes/filter/hide%3AproductTypeFacet/%22Shoes%22/categoryFacet/%22Shoes%22/subCategoryFacet/%22Flats%22/colorFacet/%22Animal+Print%22

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have you ever bought anything from 6pm.com? I've not heard of them before. Thanks for the link!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment - it'll appear here once I review it. The helps keep the spam bots from junking up the comments (and makes sure I get to read and respond to comments, too!)

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.