Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Lucky-inspired Outfit

While clicking through the online pages of Lucky magazine last night, I stopped dead on this photo: It strikes all the right notes for a cool, spring/summer office look. To recreate it, I need to find plus size versions of:
1. Frilly-sleeved shite t-shirt/blouse
2. Ruffley vest in a light color
3. Slouchy, wide-legged khaki trousers
4. The only part of the outfit I don't love is the shoes. So I need to find a pair that I like better. Pleated Flutter Top from Old Navy. Effortless Silk Pants in khaki from J. Jill. Purple ruffled top from by I.N.C. at Macy's. It's not exactly like the picture from Lucky, but it's a fair swap. And I love purple! Also love these Michael Kors cutout flats in gold.

Photo credit: Luckymag.com; OldNavy.com; JJill.com; Macys.com; Nordstrom.com

2 comments:

  1. Ummm... I actually like the outfit you put together BETTER than the one from Lucky. Kudos! Love your blog. I lurk here often. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Betsy! So glad you're here.

    ReplyDelete

This blog is inactive and is no longer accepting comments.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.