Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Beauty Moment- Pocket Rocket Lipgloss

How hilarious is this? Urban Decay's Pocket Rocket lipgloss combines two of (some) girls' favorite things: gloss and guys. Each gloss is named after a different guy; your gloss's guy is pictured on the cap, fully clothed...until you tilt the cap, at which point your guy strips down to his undies.

Although "type"-wise, I'm kind of a Timothy (a little preppy - and a creamy coral shade with pink glow) I like the color of Jesse - a sheery sparkly blackberry shade (even though Jesse himself does nothing for me). Pick up your favorite guy at your local Sephora - or pick them all up, if you're that kind of girl. I'm not judging.

1 comment:

Thanks for the comment - it'll appear here once I review it. The helps keep the spam bots from junking up the comments (and makes sure I get to read and respond to comments, too!)