Thursday, April 16, 2009

Beauty Moment- Abrione Red Wine Body Scrub

I love it when my favorite things come together: peanut butter and chocolate, hot dogs and crescent dough, pencils and sharpeners. Imagine my delight at coming across Abrione' Red Wine Body Scrub. I love red wine. And I love body scrubs! It's like they read my mind.

Abrione' is a natural skincare line based out of Arizona. All of Abrione's products are rooted in scientific research around how to get the most out of natural ingredients. For example, Red Wine Body Scrub relies on the natural anti-oxidant properties in red wine to protect against aging factors found in the environment. Menthol and peppermint create a really refreshing tingly feeling that also increases circulation. And even after the scrub has been rinsed off, grape seed extract makes your skin feel hydrated. I like the earthy, clean scent of the scrub. Red Wine Body Scrub's grit is very fine, so even delicate skin will be able to withstand a little exfoliation. After scrubbing away all your rough patches, you can follow up with Red Wine Essential Oil. I haven't tried the oil yet, but I do love a matching set.

Click here to see if Abrione' products are sold at a spa near you. Or just click here to order online.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is inactive and is no longer accepting comments.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.