Monday, March 30, 2009

Wish I Was Wearing That

It's Monday morning, I've showered, coated myself in lotion, have begun working on my hair and should be looking through my closet for something to wear. Instead, I'm sipping my coffee and browsing through my virtual closet (all my favorite stores online) wishing I was going to wear: Textured Godet Skirt from Lane Bryant. Emilia Blouse in Tomato from B & Lu. The cinched waist of the top balances out the kicky skirt perfectly. Plus, I love the contrast between the classic wrap top and almost-but-not-quite over the top ruffles. This Modern Vintage "Erica" pump looks sleek and demurely sexy (perfect for the office) and looks like it wouldn't slow me down - great for all the meetings on my calendar today. Since I'm fantasizing, might as well throw in some diamonds, right? The design of these Circlet earrings from Tiffany feels of the same vintage vein as Erica pumps.

So, that's what I'd be wearing if my virtual closet sprang to reality. Instead, I'm going to use this outfit as inspiration to go create something similar with what's in my real closet. Happy Monday, Bombshells!

4 comments:

  1. dread those virtual closets--it's dangerous to start out your morning looking there first.. i love shopping online, but it has got me into trouble.. have a good one sara.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous virtual outfit!
    I'm going to check out those earrings right now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the ring...I'm going to pick up some things I ordered at a jewelry store in a few minutes.
    It's a locally owned place, and last time I was there the owner let me try on all kinds of diamonds. It was so. much. fun. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love love love those earrings from Tiffany!!!

    ReplyDelete

This blog is inactive and is no longer accepting comments.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.