Thursday, March 26, 2009

New Anna Scholz Site

Anna Scholz is one of my favorite plus size designers. She creates really beautiful, stylish clothes that are designed to highlight and celebrate every curve on a Bombshell's body. Anna's launched a new (and much improved) web site that really does justice to the clothes featured on it.

One of my favorite looks from the spring collection is this double silk caftan dress. It will look great on a variety of body shapes - top heavy, bottom heavy, curvy waist, boy-shape - and has a Mad Men-era influence that's classic and trendy all at once. I'm also in love with this linen print maxi dress. And, while it's completely out of my price range, this puff sleeve cotton trench is to die for.

Photo credit: AnnaScholz.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment - it'll appear here once I review it. The helps keep the spam bots from junking up the comments (and makes sure I get to read and respond to comments, too!)