Thursday, February 5, 2009

Give Me Something New. And Springy.

I can appreciate the super gonzo sales that all retailers have been putting on since October. Who doesn't love 70% off something? But I'm so tired of seeing the same old merchandise hanging on the racks of my favorite stores. Give me something new - please! I may even purchase something at full price if I get excited enough. Like this: This Madra top from B and Lu fits that slightly bohemian yearning I get every spring. Also courtesy of B and Lu, the Adair dress feels just "garden party" enough - without crossing over into fussy territory. Here's hoping that other retailers follow suit!

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is inactive and is no longer accepting comments.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.