Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Beauty Moment- Update on Pro X

Here's a little update on my 4-week long test of the Olay Pro X products. You can read about my progress after week 1 here. I completed my second week of the moisture regimen and haven't noticed any new developments. Well, aside from three small blemishes which could honestly have been caused by stress. The likelihood of that is so great that I'm not even going to try and pin them on Pro X. If anything, I think my skin could use a little more moisture - but I'll stick with the Pro X plan for another two weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment - it'll appear here once I review it. The helps keep the spam bots from junking up the comments (and makes sure I get to read and respond to comments, too!)

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.