- Daily Wash- a rich body wash that purifies skin, through the use of the exfoliant lactic acid, in preparation for the system's subsequent treatments.
- Triple Action Vita-Foliant - deeps cleans and buffs away dead skin and other impurities, gentle enough for daily use.
- Mineral Polish - mineral rish sea salts combine with natural oils to slough away serious rough patches; leaves skin glowing and smooth.
- Nourishing Body Oil- rub into still-damp skin to lock in moisture while sweet almond and vitamin E increase elasticity.
- Omega Hydrator - a rich, though light to the touch, moisturizing cream that feels amazing on it's own or when applied after the body oil.
What I love about this system is that each product works wonderfully on its own - I don't always feel like exfoliating in the shower, or I don't always need the added moisture of the body oil. And that's fine. But I've never had a more spa-like experience at home than when I use each product in succession. The scents, the essential oils and vitamins - it's made my skin positively radiant. The texture is more even, I have fewer bump and rough patches. In short, the skin on my body feels as nourished and cared for as the skin on my face. I agree with Sonya- that's exactly the way it should be!Photo credit: SonyaDakar.com