Monday, November 10, 2008

Open Post to My Husband

My second wedding anniversary is coming up on the 17th and, while I of course have already purchased and wrapped the absolute perfect gift for him, my husband told me this evening that he's having a hard time coming up with something for me. He's a great gift giver so I'm not exactly worried. But I also don't want to leave anything up to chance. So here are some ideas, Honey - Bombshells weigh in if you've got any great ideas for him, too.



Remember how much I loved the Kate Spade wallet you unexpectedly splurged on for our first Christmas together? I'm just saying...if you feel like splurging...Kate's a good option. Especially this gorgeous ostrich and crocodile embossed purse.



There's something beautifully old fashioned and enduring about this engraved initials necklace from Red Envelope. Something we could pass down to a future, potential daughter.



I wouldn't mind curling up in front of the Fireplace DVD on our TV in these pajama pants.



This is probably more along the lines of what you were envisioning...



If we've learned anything over the past two years, it's the power of compromise. I think we could both appreciate this pretty, lace-trimmed chemise.

Photo credits: KateSpade.com; RedEnvelope.com; LaneBryant.com

4 comments:

  1. Hello, I think your blog is terrific! I wish you had more readership, as you deserve it. Are you on the Fatosphere? If not, get on it straight away!

    As for the anniversary gifts, your suggestions are all so lovely, I don't know how you or your husband will choose!

    Happy anniversary, and best wishes for the future

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the warm wishes, CPB! I'm so glad you enjoy the blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been following your blog for a few weeks now and I love it.

    As for the anniversary gifts you definitely can't go wrong with that lace chemise. I think we haven't gotten that one in the store I work at yet but we have all this gorgeous red and black stuff and it just makes my heart flutter.

    ReplyDelete
  4. R- It sounds like you work at LB, yes? I spent many years running around Lane Bryant during college, working the cash wrap and filling the denim wall. What else do you like at your store right now?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment - it'll appear here once I review it. The helps keep the spam bots from junking up the comments (and makes sure I get to read and respond to comments, too!)

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.