Friday, August 15, 2008

Lusty Lust


When at first I saw this dress on B & Lu's website, I wasn't sure. But I kept clicking back to it's page to get another look. Then I bookmarked the page and, over the course of a few days, would periodically check it out again. That's when it hit me - if the dress is making me do the equivalent of a cyber double-take, I need it.

The dress looks like something Blake Lively would run around Manhattan in, long hair loose and carefree, subtle glowey makeup with pink lips. Strappy sandals, of course. But you know what? I think this shape would look amazing on someone with...well, more of a shape! As in, you and me. It's the ultimate, "Oh this fabulous frock? Just something I tossed on. Now let's have fun!"dress.

B & Lu Kennedy Dress, $64, available up to size 4X.

Photo credit: Bandlu.com

1 comment:

  1. Isn't it pretty! I saw it as well and automatically thought of all the parties I could wear it too!

    ReplyDelete

This blog is inactive and is no longer accepting comments.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.