Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Trying to Stay Focused

I'm trying reeeaaaally hard to stay in the moment and focus on summer. It's still summer - we're not even through July. I know. And yet...I yearn for fall.
Today I blame Avenue for making me skim past summer styles in favor of fall fashion. How cute is this pintucked faux-layered tunic? As someone who breaks a sweat faster than...well, faster than a lady should admit to, I love the faux-layered concept. Because this girl could not actually walk around in a long sleeved shirt with a sweater over it. Ever. This top has a really great Pride and Prejudice vibe about it that feels right to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment - it'll appear here once I review it. The helps keep the spam bots from junking up the comments (and makes sure I get to read and respond to comments, too!)