Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Red Hot

One of my favorite summer colors is red - it looks great with a tan and adds a "notice me" punch to any outfit. You can go all out with a red top, dress, or skirt. Add a splash of the color with shoes or accessories. Or get the most classic of all pedicures with a flame red polish. Get inspired by a few of my favorite reds: Ladylike and classic, Torrid's poplin puff-sleeved top is dynamic and feminine. Put this top to work for you at the office by slipping it on underneath a tailored suit. Or funk it up by pairing the top with a menswear vest and jeans. My great grandma used to wear an enamel ring like these. She was a pretty cool lady. Sofft's Adara sandal effortlessly combines 2 trends - patent leather with a touch of gladiator - to create a red sandal that you'll wear for years to come. Red polish purists fall all over O.P.I's I'm Not Really a Waitress, but I prefer their Vodka & Caviar. It's a crisp, classic blue red that always makes me feel chic.

2 comments:

  1. when vodka and caviar came out i was really happy, too! i really need a lot of blue in my red...so i prefer it to i'm not a waitress. it's cool you chose it, too!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg. That red sandal is GORGEOUS. I love it. WANT.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment - it'll appear here once I review it. The helps keep the spam bots from junking up the comments (and makes sure I get to read and respond to comments, too!)