Monday, July 14, 2008

The Power of Pinstripe

I'm practically salivating over this pair pants:
It's the Pinstripe Denim Trouser from Lane Bryant. The shape is fantastic and would look great at the office or at happy hour afterward. I love the subtle pinstripe, which adds interest and a bit of personality to a pair of basic trousers. Oh and your legs? Will look a mile long. The high waist will work wonders at keeping any sort of tummy tucked in and away. With my flat bottom, I do wish the pants had back pockets. But that's just me.

Oh, and look:
Turn the ensemble into a matching suit with the pinstripe denim jacket. Actually, don't. It's not that flattering, whatwith the mumsy rounded collar, oddly short length (which will certainly bisect most Bombshells at their most vulnerable spot), and awkward sleeves. The proportion is kind of weird. But hey - those pants are great!

Photo credit: LaneBryant.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment - it'll appear here once I review it. The helps keep the spam bots from junking up the comments (and makes sure I get to read and respond to comments, too!)