Thursday, July 17, 2008

Beauty Moment- Urban Decay Ammo Shadow Palette

The majority of my eye shadows are of the Bobbi Brown-safe-neutral type. I have a couple of darker shades that I use to create a night time look, but I've been thinking lately that I need to expand my collection to include a few more fun shades. I got my Ulta circular this week and found exactly what I didn't know I wanted:
The Urban Decay Eyeshadow Ammo Shadow Box contains 10 of Urban Decay's all time best selling shadows:
  • Smog - bronzey brown
  • Mildew - shimmery olive green
  • Oil Slick- shimmery black
  • Last Call - Shimmery raspberry
  • Chopper - shimmery sand
  • Maui Wowie - shimmery bone
  • Shattered - shimmery turquoise
  • Polyester bride - white
  • Grifter - shimmery lavendar
  • Sin - shimmery wheat

This palette of colors will layer over my everyday shades, allowing me to have a little more fun with and change up my look. As a bonus, the palette comes with a full-size bottle of Shadow Primer Potion (which I love!), for just $39. You can also snag this deal online at Sephora, but if you want it now you'll have to head to Ulta.

Photo credit: Ulta.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is inactive and is no longer accepting comments.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.