Monday, June 16, 2008

Beauty Moment- Spinlash Spin-Off

According to WWD (via  The Cut online), both Estee Lauder and Lancome are launching spinning, vibrating mascara wands soon. Call me cynical, but I'm kind of surprised that they are jumping on the Spinlash bandwagon.  I guess it validates  an application technique that I called unnecessary in my review - which I stand by, even as I continue to love using my Spinlash.  And it's true; this vibrator-esque wand has really grown on me.  Which I why I think that you should forgo the sure-to-be-pricey Lauder/Lancome models and go with the original Spinlash.  It's at Target (and you know you're going there anyway) for less than $15.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment - it'll appear here once I review it. The helps keep the spam bots from junking up the comments (and makes sure I get to read and respond to comments, too!)