She's created a selection of 10 foundational products (i.e. shampoo, conditioner, and prepping lotion), including those specifically for Normal to Thin, Normal to Thick, and Wavy. There are also 4 styling products that can be used by all three hair types. I've been using the Style Primer for Normal to Thin Hair, Star Shine, and Shagg Spray. There are a few standout features on this line that really impress me:
- It's virtually impossible to apply too much of Star Shine or Shagg Spray. I was leary of both products, afraid they would weigh down my hair or make it greasy at the roots. Didn't happen, even though I tried.
- All three products have a really pleasant lemongrass scent.
- I never knew I needed a style primer until I used this one. Two pumps of the fluffy lotion/mousse hybrid to my wet chin-length hair is plenty. It takes away the slippery feel of freshly washed and dryed hair; helps hold a style, a ponytail or an updo.
- I don't have a shaggy hair cut, but the Shagg Spray makes my hair feel soft and look perfectly "undone"- a nice relaxed, summer look.
- The line is sold at Wal-greens, and each product is less than $13.
The Sally Hershberger web site is fantastic, too. It includes several How-To videos to show you how to make the most of each styling product. I highly recommend the Sally Hershberger line, and would put it up against any product sold in a salon.