Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Beauty Moment- Coming Up

Bombshell Beauty has seen a considerable lack of Beauty Moments over the past few weeks. No worries, girls. This beauty junkie hasn't entered rehab; I've just been testing a whole slew of new products to share with you. Over the next few weeks, look for Beauty Moments on:
  • Sally Hershberger, shagalicious hair stylist to the stars, has a line of fantastic hair products. Best part? They're reasonably priced.
  • Looking for an all-natural deoderant? I'll tell you all about one I've been testing called Lavillin.
  • Total Beauty hooked me up with a few products from L'Oreal - Sublime Bronze self tanning spray, Skin Genesis Serum and SPF Lotion. I'll give you the low-down on whether to buy or pass.
  • What Not to Wear's resident makeup artist, Carmindy, has partnered with Sally Hansen on a line of natural makeup. It's getting a lot of buzz on other blogs - I'll let you know which products are worth the trip to CVS.
  • Plus, I'll share with you my 5 fool-proof products for getting out the door fast this summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment - it'll appear here once I review it. The helps keep the spam bots from junking up the comments (and makes sure I get to read and respond to comments, too!)