- Sally Hershberger, shagalicious hair stylist to the stars, has a line of fantastic hair products. Best part? They're reasonably priced.
- Looking for an all-natural deoderant? I'll tell you all about one I've been testing called Lavillin.
- Total Beauty hooked me up with a few products from L'Oreal - Sublime Bronze self tanning spray, Skin Genesis Serum and SPF Lotion. I'll give you the low-down on whether to buy or pass.
- What Not to Wear's resident makeup artist, Carmindy, has partnered with Sally Hansen on a line of natural makeup. It's getting a lot of buzz on other blogs - I'll let you know which products are worth the trip to CVS.
- Plus, I'll share with you my 5 fool-proof products for getting out the door fast this summer.
Wednesday, June 11, 2008
Beauty Moment- Coming Up
Bombshell Beauty has seen a considerable lack of Beauty Moments over the past few weeks. No worries, girls. This beauty junkie hasn't entered rehab; I've just been testing a whole slew of new products to share with you. Over the next few weeks, look for Beauty Moments on:
Posted by Bombshell Beauty