Monday, May 12, 2008

Beauty Moment- Hourglass Lips


After an introduction to Hourglass cosmetics, I'm a huge fan. I love the idea of combining technology and luxury - seriously, their packaging is fantastic. Nice and substantial, which I really like. You know what else I like? Shiny, smooth, hydrated lips. Hourglass delivers on all accounts.

Adorn Hydrating Lipstick goes on so smoothly that I find myself swiping it on over and over again. Not because the color is fading and I need a touch up. Oh no. I just like the way it feels. That's the beauty of lipstick infused with lanolin, sunflower oil and vitamin E. My shade is called Cherish, and it's a sheer berry color that makes my lips look like I just ate a cherry popsicle. I don't know about you, but that's exactly how I want them.



Extreme Sheen Lipgloss is the most luxurious gloss to ever hit my lips. It starts with the gloss's taste (some kind of creme brulee'/cake combination) and ends with the long lasting shine. The consistency is thick but not goopy. The gloss feels more like balm once it's on the mouth; it layers well over lipstick but I actually prefer to let it stand alone. Right now, I'm using a peachy-gold shade called Imagine. Obsessively.

You can find Hourglass cosmetics at Sephora and select luxury boutiques and department stores.



Photo credit: Hourglass.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment - it'll appear here once I review it. The helps keep the spam bots from junking up the comments (and makes sure I get to read and respond to comments, too!)