Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Spring Tanks

I know a lot of Bombshells who absolutely refuse to bare their upper arms.  Me?  I have no use for such "don'ts", especially when there are so many cute tanks to be had this season!  If my top is cute and I'm wearing it with confidence, chances are pretty slim that everyone will be pointing at my arms.  And if you're just not there, toss a short-sleeved cardigan on over one of your tanks.  Here are a few of my favorites:
How sweet is this Apple Printed Green Jumper from Miss Plus? Also available in red, this
 would be perfect with cropped jeans and flip flops for a Saturday morning at the Farmer's Market. This tank is cut close to the body, so it would look good on a variety of shapes.  Because it's sheer, I'd wear it with a white cotton tank underneath.  
I think the Satin Tie Tank is that great kind of easy-sexy hybrid.  The construction is incredibly basic, but the saturated teal shade of jersey fabric amps up the sex appeal.  The chocolate satin trim adds depth and contrast.  Because it's so unstructured, I think this tank would look best on Bombshells with smaller busts.  A larger bust could do much better with a different shape.

Now this is what I am talking about for my girls who have are more voluptuous up top!  Torrid's Orange Lace and Cotton Knit Cami is gorgeous in color and design.  The tank is not too low cut, so you don't have to worry about showing off too much.  The lacey bodice adds really pretty texture, while the pop of color is rich and vibrant.  

Photo credits: MissPlus.com; Curvety.com; Torrid.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment - it'll appear here once I review it. The helps keep the spam bots from junking up the comments (and makes sure I get to read and respond to comments, too!)