Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Beauty Moment- Brand Loyalty

I have a touch of OCD, as evidenced by my mad organizational skills.  As such, I like all of my beauty products to match.  To fulfill my desire to line up like-looking products in neat little rows, I used to be completely brand loyal.  

But one brand can't do everything well - Bobbi's foundation and concealer are tops but her lip glosses are sometimes lacking; Lancome is renowned for its mascara but the eye shadow is nothing special, etc. 

 I'm working on a list of the best of the best, according to CEW, Total Beauty and of course you.  So let me know- which brand is your favorite, what products do you love, and which brand/products make you shrug in indifference.  

1 comment:

  1. I am not sure if this is exactly a beauty product but since it is so great I have to tell everyone about it. Donna Karan Cashmere Mist Lotion. Smells wonder and leave your skin incredibly soft. I have never used another lotion which left my skin so soft.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment - it'll appear here once I review it. The helps keep the spam bots from junking up the comments (and makes sure I get to read and respond to comments, too!)