Thursday, October 25, 2007

Lucky Inspiration

Lucky magazine serves as one of my favorite monthly sources of fashion inspiration. Lucky differentiates itself from Harper's Bazaar and Vogue by offering up style options that real women can wear in the real world. I'm all for fashion as art (or vice versa), but I'm even more in favor of clothes that can be a part of my everyday life.

One of my favorite features of the magazine is a section called Street Style. The magazine pulls together a bunch of separates (skirts, tops, shoes, accessories, pants), hits the streets of various cities and has the local girls put together their own signature looks. It's so much more interesting than seeing yet another pictorial on what J-Lo has been wearing while making the late night rounds. Lucky recently relaunched their web site and included an online version of Street Style. My favorite edition is online now - Paris. Check it out - get inspired - enjoy!


Picture from luckymag.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment - it'll appear here once I review it. The helps keep the spam bots from junking up the comments (and makes sure I get to read and respond to comments, too!)

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.