Friday, July 6, 2007

Maurices Goes Bombshell

Retailer Maurices is now offering up to size 26 in stores, nationwide. Their clothes are generally geared toward a younger audience, 14 and up. However, after looking over some of the clothes highlighted on their Web site, I feel confident that anyone older could also mix a few pieces into her wardrobe. I'm extremely excited that today's younger Bombshells have such great choices!



Along that same vein, I'm working on a special post for Back to School shopping. I'm putting together essential information on that annual shopping ritual, with the middle school/high school Bombshell teen in mind.


Photo courtesy of www.maurices.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment - it'll appear here once I review it. The helps keep the spam bots from junking up the comments (and makes sure I get to read and respond to comments, too!)

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.