Saturday, June 2, 2007

Beauty Moment- A moisturizing sunscreen


Blah, blah, blah everyone knows that sunscreen is a must each and every day. I admit, though, that I have been confused as to how best to wear it on my face - is the SPF protection in my makeup enough? How about if I combine it with an SPF in my moisturizer? Am I covered?
The jury is still out on that one; I've heard conflicting information one way or another. Luckily, my sister-in-law introduced me to Aveeno Continuous Protection Sunblock Lotion for Face SPF 30.
No doubt about it, this is a sunscreen first and foremost. But it's the first sunscreen I've come across that truly does go on and feel like a bonafide moisturizer. I use it in place of my usual moisturizer and it leaves my skin feeling silky smooth and hydrated. Serves as a great base for the rest of my makeup. And at $9.99 a tube, I can slather it on at will. Love it!
Product Details:
Aveeno Continuous Protection Sunblock Lotion for Face SPF 30, $9.99 at Target, Wal-Greens and other drugstores.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment - it'll appear here once I review it. The helps keep the spam bots from junking up the comments (and makes sure I get to read and respond to comments, too!)