Thursday, May 31, 2007


The temperature has risen, the humidity is doing a number on my hair and all I can think about is slathering myself in SPF 45 and stretching out beside a crisp, blue swimming pool, pina colada in one hand and a pile of magazines at the other. Of course, though, I'll need an easy to throw on, easy to take off outfit while in transit to and from my personal oasis.

There's nothing quite as uncomfortable as pulling on clothes after being in the pool and sun. Everything clings and pulls and feels slightly off - which is why I love tankini's. Pull on a pair of flowy gauchos and suddenly the tankini top is a fabulous tank! Accessorize with cute shoes and a bag - you're ready to go. It's the ultimate summer outfit - ready for anything!


Product Details:
Old Navy tie front gauchos, $19.50; hibiscus tankini, $30, both available at www.oldnavy.com.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment - it'll appear here once I review it. The helps keep the spam bots from junking up the comments (and makes sure I get to read and respond to comments, too!)

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.